Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Art Lover

Happy Wednesday! As I mentioned in my profile I'm an artist. I started painting with oils at the age of 14, and quickly fell in love with the freedom it provides me. After a few years life took me in a different direction, but I never lost that desire to create new art. About a year ago I decided to try something new, reclaimed wood paintings in silhouette form. I chose silhouette due to it's timeless appearance and reclaimed wood for obvious reasons, I love it! I also think it's neat that each piece is original, even if I paint the same piece twice it's never an exact duplicate. A dear friend of mine has an art gallery located less than 2 miles from my house (future post), and I am so thankful to be able to display and sell my work there. So, here are some of my pieces! Hope you like!


 
"Barbed Wire"
 
 
 

"Quiet Cattails"
 

"Buck"
 
 
"Whistler"
 
 

"Dandelion Love"
 

"Hydrangea"
 
 

 "Twigs and Tweets"

Thank you guys for stopping by!
-Charity



I always enjoy reading your comments, remember to follow me on
Facebook and Instagram, and Thank You for stopping by!

 
 


2 comments: