Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Sneak Peak...

Yes, I said it.....Christmas! I usually wait until closer to Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas, but I purchased a new tree this year and decided there was no way I was going to leave it in it's box for almost a month! My previous tree was gifted to me when I moved in with my husband. I certainly appreciated it while it lasted, but it began shedding terribly and was not pre-lit.....(whine whine, I know). When we moved this past January I decided to toss it during the many trips to the dump, you never really realize how much crap you accumulate until you have to move it all!

Anyway.....I thought I would share with you first 2011 & 2012 trees.


2011, this tree had over 275 ornaments! I was excited to have my own tree to decorate, I think I went a little overboard! Go big, right?


2012
 
 
Here is a tiny look at the new tree! It has a mix of standard clear bulbs and these awesome "vintagey" lights that I fell in love with. 
 
 
I also got some DIY pinecone garland up!
 
 
Coming Soon 2013 Christmas Décor! 
 
 

I always enjoy reading your comments, remember to follow me on
Facebook and Instagram, and Thank You for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment