Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Trees

I wanted to share with you all my 2 other Christmas Trees this year. Recently I posted about a couple of my past trees, if you missed that sneak peak check it out here. I decided this year I'm not into as much glitter and drama as I have been before, I wanted to go with a more natural....homey feel. I stuck with a traditional Christmas color scheme in red and greens, with crochet ornaments, felt pieces, and plaid (one of my favorites). I purchased a new taller tree this year which made me super excited to get it up early!
 
 
My tree topper barely fits! My old tree was 6', this one is 7 1/2'.
 
 
I love the big vintage lights! I went with this gingham print burlap ribbon, and am so happy I did, I love it! I made the snowman wood slice ornament last year, along with a few more (actually made over 75 different ornaments last year!). Definitely going for less is more this year.
 
 
This is the cute little sand dollar I found on our family vacation this summer, it's hard to tell with all the glitter (ironic, I know) but it's a snowman family.
 
 
And...Here's my kitchen utensil tree full of infusers, mason jar rings, an egg separator, and snowman clothespins. I have lots of vintage utensils and decided to put them to good use.
 
 
Some sweet cupcakes seemed appropriate.
 

I fell in love with that old wire spoon at a local flea market this past summer,
so it too made it to the tree.
 
There you have it, you've seen all of my trees for the year. If you missed my Ladder Tree check it out too here. I will be sharing more Holiday décor with you soon! Are you guys ready for the season?
 
-Charity
 
 
 
 
I always enjoy reading your comments, remember to follow me on
Facebook and Instagram, and Thank You for stopping by!

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment