Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pillow Talk

We had our first snow of the year today! It amazes me how East Tennessee weather can change so quickly. I prettied up some pillows recently and wanted to share them with you guys. I've never had any class on sewing, I've just taught myself.... I'm sure I don't sew a zipper correctly, but they work! I decided to change my color scheme this past summer, I've always loved reds and warm colors and used them somehow, but decided I needed a fresh new change.
 
 

Before pictures (prior blogging) I do still love red, but like I said I needed a new feel.
 

Miss Spooks likes to photo bomb me! Here's the after of my sofa, I do wish it was a
lovely pottery barnish sofa, but it's super comfy and I love it just the same.
 

And... the chair and a half, notice I am a lover of toile print and old quilts.
 Aren't old quilts so much more cozy?
 

 
 

 Had to share the toile one more time!
 
 

I fell in love with this antique chair, and purchased it at a steal for $15 @ Union County Arts,
a local art shop a dear friend of mine owns. It was meant to be mine, it matches my décor, and the wood is in great condition!
 
How's that for "Pillow Talk"?
Thanks for visiting!
-Charity
 
 
 
I always enjoy reading your comments, remember to follow me on
Facebook and Instagram, and Thank You for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment